Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Becoming Vegan is the best thing that ever happened to me. If you’re unsure about where to start here are a few tips that helped me along the way.
- Don’t worry about what you can’t have and focus on what you CAN have.
- Eat a variety of foods, try produce from all colors of the rainbow.
- Choose whole grain foods, try to cut out refined grains such as white pasta and white bread.
- Protein doesn’t start with meat! Sources of protein can be from nuts and seeds, legumes/beans and vegetables.
- Not all vegan foods are healthy! Watch out for processed foods!
- Take a daily vitamin and be aware of B12!